Thursday, July 16, 2009

I made a jam.

I drunk one too many cups of coffee this morning (one). Subsequently I was really productive and had a really good jam by myself, trying to practise for the upcoming Triangles show. I recorded it (just through one track) and liked this one little 4minute section. I want to try and turn it into a song . My aim with the Triangles project is to be much freer and much less precious about making music than Carbuncle has become. Carbuncle is pretty much a proper band now and I'm happy about that, it means that the songs are getting better and better. But there isn't as much spontaneity and experimenting as there used to be.

Triangles does not yet have set, constant members. On the 2nd of August Triangles will be me and Amber (Rabbit Island) at the Velvet Lounge.


Facebook event page for Triangles show

Download Triangles - Red Dress

No comments: